Do you want to learn Tim’s secrets and tips for how to get your dream job or internship?
Want to learn what human resource departments look for when hiring people?
Want to know how to prepare for interviews?
In this program, Tim divulges the lessons he learned while sitting in on closed-door hiring committee meetings with his college’s human resources department.
Tim also served on committees recruiting employees and interns at The National Society of Leadership and Success. He has reviewed hundreds of internship applications from the best student leaders in the country. He wants to tell you what separates the average resume and interview from the excellent resume and interview.
What will you specifically learn in Tim’s “Secrets to Getting Your Dream Job or Internship” program?
- Learn 11 principles that everyone must know if you want to get your dream job or internship.
- Learn the six different types of questions an interviewer will ask you.
- Get the inside track and learn the 49 most common interview questions.
- Get the inside track and learn how to answer 49 most common interview questions (INCLUDES DETAILED ANSWERS).
- Tim will teach you what to say to make the best impression.
- Learn how to create the best resume possible.
- Tim will share 13 must do tips when creating and editing your resume to prevent it from being rejected.
- Tim provides you 363 verbs to choose from when creating your resume. He categorizes each of the 363 verbs into 10 simple categorizes. This will make creating your resume very easy.
Most people get frustrated because they send the same resume out for many different jobs and never get an interview. Tim explains why that happens and what you can do differently to make sure you GET THE INTERVIEW.
The program is not just learning the principles of resume writing. Tim will provide you a sample of an unedited resume. He will point out all the common mistakes that everyone makes. Chances are you have made these same mistakes, too. He then provides another sample resume with all his corrections using 13 simple editing tips. You can use the same 13 tips to create your perfect resume.
Tim has presented at conferences across the country training people on getting their dream job or internship. Now he is delivering all this great information to you directly, without having to travel or pay for a conference to see him.
Cost and Discount:
The cost of the program is $199. However, it is now being offered at a 75% discount, which means you can access all of Tim’s materials for just $59. On top of the discount, Tim will also provide you a special bonus. See below for more details.
Here is a summary of what you will receive when you buy the program:
- TRANSCRIPT OF TIM’S ENTIRE ONE-HOUR WORKSHOP GETTING YOUR DREAM JOB OR INTERNSHIP”
- SIX TYPES OF INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND HOW TO ANSWER THEM
- 49 OF THE MOST COMMON INTERVIEWER QUESTIONS AND DETAILED EXPLANATIONS ON HOW TO ANSWER THEM
- 13 MUST-DO TIPS FOR EDITING YOUR RESUME TO PREVENT REJECTION
- SAMPLE RESUME BEFORE TIM’S EDITS, AND AN “AFTER” RESUME SO YOU CAN EDIT YOUR OWN
- LIST OF OVER 363 VERBS FOR CREATING YOUR RESUME
***SPECIAL BONUS: If you purchase the program today, Tim will
PROVIDE A FREE 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION AND GIVE YOU SPECIFIC ADVICE TO HELP YOU GET YOUR DREAM JOB OR INTERNSHIP.
Here is what people are saying about Tim’s program:
Mr. Duffy’s program is very thorough and detailed, highlighting Mr. Duffy’s expertise and genuine interest when it comes to helping others achieves success. His “49 of the most common interview questions” is especially helpful. I appreciate how detailed it is as it contains a lot of valuable advice for specific commonly asked questions in interviews.”
– Amy Wang
Everyone should review the top 49 Interview Questions. It is a great way to focus on your career history to be fully prepared for the interview and show up completely organized as well as professional. This program will ensure that you are engaging, enthusiastic and employed!”
– Renee Helfenstein
I really really loved the program when I went through it and I wish I had known all this before I started applying for positions in college. I definitely would have sold myself better and been more confident about what skills I possessed. I also could have confidently shared with my interviewers why I was the best for the position I was interviewing for!”